Talented hero Nani, who bagged a massive hit in the form of Bhale Bhale Magadivoy is currently busy wrapping up his next in Andala Rakshasi fame Hanu Raghavapudi’s direction. The movie is currently in the final stages of its production.
Meanwhile, here are some interesting details about the flick. As per the latest reports, the makers are planning to launch the film’s audio in the first week of January and are looking for an appropriate date in February to release the film.
Tentatively titled Jai Balayya, this romantic entertainer is produced by 14 reels Entertainment banner.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you