The makers of the Friday release Andhra Pori can heave a sigh of relief as the High Court has just dismissed the petition filed by the Andhra Settlers Forum. Couple of days ago, the ASF members approached the court against the film’s derogatory title, which they claimed to be hurting the sentiments of Andhra people.
Stating further, the petitioners alleged that the film’s title shows Andhra women in a bad light and pleaded the court to stay the release until the makers change its title. However, paving a smooth way for the release, the court dismissed the plea.
Andhra Pori stars Akash Puri and popular Hindi TV actress Ulka Gupta in the lead roles. The film is produced by Prasad Productions and directed by Raj Madiraju.
- Second half to be highlight of Bhaagmathie
- Curiosity raises over Rangasthalam teaser
- Yesteryear actress passes away
- I don’t have time for my haters: Pawan Kalyan
- Samantha’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual from February