In a huge relief for Dhanush, the Madhurai bench of the Madras High Court today dismissed the paternity case filed against the actor by a Madhurai-based couple, Kathiresan and Meenakshi, in Dhanush’s favor.
The old couple had claimed that Dhanush is their missing son who had left home during his school days. They had also sought a monthly maintenance of Rs.65,000 from the actor.
After hearing several rounds of arguments from both the parties, the High Court’s bench has dismissed the case citing no proper evidence. However, the couple said that they will move a higher court against the judgment.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you