It looks like Siva Karthikeyan is very keen on making his Telugu debut with a bang. His film ‘Remo’ is gearing up for a release on November 25th and the team is spending a bomb on promotions.
According to sources, the movie unit is spending atleast twice the normal amount spent by medium budget Telugu films for publicity. Most of the publicity is going towards tv advertisements and outdoor publicity. The film’s cupid themed LED standees have already been installed in most multiplexes.
The movie has already done well in Tamil and the team is confident about replicating the success here as well.
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
- Young Actress Opens Up About Her Relationship With Star Director
- DJ’s Guntur, Krishna, Nellore, East & West day 1 collections
- DJ beats Salman Khan’s Tubelight
- DJ gets a solid opening in Nizam
Articles that might interest you