It looks like Siva Karthikeyan is very keen on making his Telugu debut with a bang. His film ‘Remo’ is gearing up for a release on November 25th and the team is spending a bomb on promotions.
According to sources, the movie unit is spending atleast twice the normal amount spent by medium budget Telugu films for publicity. Most of the publicity is going towards tv advertisements and outdoor publicity. The film’s cupid themed LED standees have already been installed in most multiplexes.
The movie has already done well in Tamil and the team is confident about replicating the success here as well.
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments