The much-awaited movie in the combination of Power Star Pawan Kalyan and director Trivikram Srinivas has been launched in Hyderabad this morning. This high budget entertainer will be produced by S Radhakrishna and the regular shooting will kick-start in December.
Interestingly, this as-yet-untitled film will be shot by renowned cinematographer V Manikandan. The country’s leading DoP has shot some high-profile movies like Mani Ratnam’s Raavan, Shankar’s Aparichithudu, Shah Rukh Khan’s Om Shanthi Om and Salman Khan’s Prem Ratan Dhan Payo to name a few.
This movie will also feature its music scored by young sensation Anirudh Ravichander.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick