Andhra Pradesh educational minister Ghanta Srinivasa rao’s son, Ghanta Ravi is debuting as a hero with a movie titled ‘Kalahasti’. The opening ceremony of this film took place today morning at Ramanaidu Studios.
Many senior film personalities gave their blessings to the new comer, Ravi. Jayanth c Paranji who gave many super hits like ‘Preminchukundam..Raa’,’Premante Ideraa’,’Baavagaaru Baagunnara’,’Takkari Donga’,’Raavoi Chandamama’ is directing this film.
Anil Kumar Kishan is producing this film under his Sharada Arts Banner. Minister Ghanta Srinivas Rao attended the event as the chief guest. The film has some seasoned artists like Pradeep Rawat, Mukhesh Rishi, Thanikella Bharani, Posani Krishna Murali, Aishwarya and Jhansi in important roles.
- Grand pre-release event to step up the buzz for Mahanubhavudu
- Do Kamal and Shankar have a surprise in store for fans?
- Rajamouli condemns all reports
- Sye Raa’s shoot gets a date
- Press Note : PSPK#25 Overseas by BlueSky& LAtelugu
Articles that might interest you