Former heroine turned filmmaker Renu Desai is often targeted by nasty trolls on social networking sites who make derogatory comments on her personal equation with her ex-husband Pawan Kalyan. Even though Renu fends off those trolls constantly, the menace doesn’t seem to subside.
Looks like the gutsy lady has finally decided to give these trolls a piece of mind for once and forever. Renu tweeted just a while ago saying that she will post an interview later in the evening which will keep a check to all the trolls who abuse her.
Renu also expressed gratitude to her fans and followers who have been her support system over the years.
I will always be thankful to my true well wishers&fans for d love&care…
(Telugu grammar tappu unte please excuse?) pic.twitter.com/TmcIiqAiDo
— renu (@renuudesai) September 14, 2016
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Yet another young actress dubs in Telugu
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor