Young Tiger NTR’s ongoing project Jai Lava Kusa’s shooting is going on at a brisk pace in and around Hyderabad. NTR will be seen in triple roles for the first time in his career and fans are eagerly waiting for this special treat.
Now, the latest buzz is that reputed entertainment channel Gemini TV has bagged the satellite rights of the film for a record price of 14 crores. Bobby is directing this movie, which is being produced by Kalyanram. Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas are the film’s leading ladies.
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- Surprise guests on Rangasthalam sets
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
- Poll : Which of these films are you eagerly waiting for?
- Arjun Reddy’s director begins work on his next
Articles that might interest you