It is already reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ongoing project under Puri Jagannadh’s direction is going on at a jet speed. The unit had recently completed a long schedule in Hyderabad and will soon be leaving for Portugal for a 40-day schedule.
Now, the latest buzz is that reputed entertainment channel Gemini TV has bagged the satellite rights of this film by offering a fancy price of about 9 crores. Shriya Saran and Muskhan will be seen as the heroines in this gangster drama.
Produced by Anand Prasad, this as-yet-untitled flick has music by Anup Rubens.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock