It is already reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ongoing project under Puri Jagannadh’s direction is going on at a jet speed. The unit had recently completed a long schedule in Hyderabad and will soon be leaving for Portugal for a 40-day schedule.
Now, the latest buzz is that reputed entertainment channel Gemini TV has bagged the satellite rights of this film by offering a fancy price of about 9 crores. Shriya Saran and Muskhan will be seen as the heroines in this gangster drama.
Produced by Anand Prasad, this as-yet-untitled flick has music by Anup Rubens.
- Good films Get Good Reviews : Mahesh Babu
- Special focus for Spyder’s second half
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- RGV unveils the first glimpse of Lakshmi’s NTR
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
Articles that might interest you