The theaters around the state were closed because of the GST tax which was imposed all over. The entire film industry stood as one and even met the chief minister Panner Selvam to discuss this issue.
Reports suggest that an amicable solution has been received and the theaters will be opened from tonight second show or tomorrow morning. We need to what kind of hope does the government give to the industry.
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani
- Date locked for Kaala’s teaser?