The theaters around the state were closed because of the GST tax which was imposed all over. The entire film industry stood as one and even met the chief minister Panner Selvam to discuss this issue.
Reports suggest that an amicable solution has been received and the theaters will be opened from tonight second show or tomorrow morning. We need to what kind of hope does the government give to the industry.
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Dil-Raju-Koratala-Allu Arjun film on cards?