Apart from a wide range of English and Bollywood hits, even several popular Telugu songs will mandatorily be part of the playlists to which the party hoppers will be grooving to amid explosive decibels.
However this time, the Phonographic Performance Limited (PPL) has imposed strict restrictions on playing Telugu songs at star hotels, discotheques, bars, pubs and other public platforms during the new year’s eve celebrations in AP and Telangana.
Organisers who wish to play Telugu songs would need to acquire a licence from the PPL and violators will be slapped with legal notices. However, those celebrating the new year’s eve in their residences and apartment complexes do not need the permission from PPL.
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
Articles that might interest you