YVS Chowdhary’s upcoming film Rey is going to be the first Telugu film to release in West Indies. Sai Dharam Tej is making his debut with this film and it also stars Saiyami Kher and Shraddha Das in lead roles. YVS Chowdhary himself has produced the film under Bommarillu banner.
The film narrates the story of a young guy, who is born and brought up in West Indies, and he goes on to participate in a singing and dance competition in the US. YVS Chowdhary is planning to dub the film in English and the film unit is expected to attend the film’s premiere in the US and West Indies. “There are lot of migrants in West Indies who went there from India to work in sugarcane fields. Rey is the story of one such Indian guy, who is born in West Indies. We shot the film in Trinidad and Tobago and it’s an honour for us to take our film there,” YVS Chowdhary said.
Chakri has scored the music. The film is slated for release on May 9.
- Samantha Cuts Short Her Post-Wedding Holiday
- After NTR and Charan, it’s Allu Arjun for Sukumar
- Malayalam heart-throb unveils Rana’s NRNM’s trailer
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Uddanam victims once again
- Varun Tej all set to score his first $1 million
Articles that might interest you