YVS Chowdhary’s upcoming film, Rey has been in the pipeline for a long time now. Although the film’s shooting was wrapped up months ago, the post-production is taking longer than expected. Recently, the director announced that the film will hit the screens in early January and the post-production too is said to be going on at a brisk pace.
The audio of the film will be launched in a grand way in the first week of December. Chiranjeevi’s nephew Sai Dharam Tej is going to make his acting debut with this film and several heroes from the Mega family are expected to attend the event. “The music has been an USP in almost all the films made under Bommarillu Vari banner. Chakri has scored some great tunes for Rey and Chandrabose has written wonderful lyrics. I’m confident that the audio will be a huge hit,” YVS Chowdhary said.
The film also stars Saiyami Kher and Shraddha Das in lead roles. Chakri has scored the music. YVS Chowdhary has spent a bomb on the film’s climax alone and it’s said to be one of the major highlights in the film. Rey is a mass youth love story and it has been mostly shot in Hyderabad, Caribbean Islands and US.
- Deepika Padukone Attends A Summit In Vijayawada
- Karthi-Rakul’s romance in Khakee impresses family audiences
- There’s no need to make a biopic on NTR: Purandeswari
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?
- Villainy and action episodes in Khakee enthrall audiences