YVS Chowdhary’s upcoming film Rey is finally in the last stage of production. The film has been under production for more than a year and for the past few months, the film unit had been travelling all over US including cities like New York, Las Vegas, San Francisco and Trinidada & Tobago, apart from Hyderabad. The last schedule of the film is currently going on in Bangkok and the entire shooting of the film is going to be wrapped up in November. Chiranjeevi’s nephew Sai Dharam Tej is making his debut in the film. Saiyami Kher is the lead actress and Shraddha Das will be seen as a pop diva. Rey is a musical love story and the buzz is that Sai Dharam Tej and Saiyami Kher play roles of dancers who start their own troupe. Chakri has composed the music. YVS Chowdhary is also producing the film apart from directing it. The film is expected to hit the screens in January, 2013.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you