The principal cast of YVS Chowdhary’s upcoming film Rey has flown to the US for a marathon two month schedule. The film starring Sai Dharam Tej, Saiyami Kher and Shraddha Das had recently wrapped its month long shooting in Hyderabad. Last year, when the film was being shot near Las Vegas, Sai Dharam Tej suffered a major injury which forced the team to return to India abruptly. The film is a musical love story and sources say that YVS Chowdhary has planned this major schedule to cover up for the lost time and also to reshoot several scenes featuring Sai Dharam Tej as Saiyami Kher replaced Shubra Aiyappa who was the original heroine of the film. Shraddha Das will join the unit later on. YVS Chowdhary is also producing the film. Rey is expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you