The core team of YVS Chowdhary’s upcoming film Rey is set to fly to the US for a major schedule at the end of the month. Sai Dharam Teja, Shraddha Das and Saiyami Kher are playing lead roles in this musical love story. Last year, the film was shot in Las Vegas and several other areas in the US for a long time, but the unit had to return to India after Sai Dharam Teja got injured. Now, we hear that the film will be shot for 40 days across the US. Gunasekharan is the cinematographer and Chakri is composing the music. YVS Chowdhary is also producing the film and if all goes well, Rey will hit the screens later this year.
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?