After months of delay, YVS Chowdhary is finally gearing up to show the first glimpse of his upcoming film Rey. The first teaser of the film is expected to be unveiled later today in Hyderabad. The film will mark the debut of Sai Dharam Tej, nephew of Chiranjeevi, and sources say that YVS Chowdhary has gone all out to showcase Sai Dharam Tej’s dancing and acting skills.
‘Rey’ is said to be a musical love story set in the backdrop of Caribbean islands. Sai Dharam Tej is playing the role of a professional dancer, who goes on to participate in a international music and dance competition. Saiyami Kher is also making her debut in the film and she’s playing Sai Dharam Tej’s romantic interest. Shraddha Das will be seen as a Mexican Popstar and her characterisation is said to have negative shades. YVS Chowdhary has spent almost Rs 1 crore on the film’s climax song alone and it was shot for more than a month.
Chakri has scored the music and YVS Chowdhary has produced the film. Rey is expected to hit the screens in the first week of February.
- Enjoying the new Charan I was introduced to by Sukumar: Ram Charan
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales