Nagarjuna and Ram Gopal Varma are all set to join forces with each other after nearly 24 years since the release of their last film together, Govinda Govinda. This evening, RGV took to Facebook and announced several crucial details about his soon to be launched film with Nag.
RGV said that the film will commence in November and that the entire shooting will be wrapped up by February. Furthermore, this as-yet-untitled action thriller will be hitting the screens in April, 2018. However, RGV will not rest as he will immediately kick-start the much-talked-about film, Lakshmi’s NTR, in April and release it in September.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon
- Pawan vouches for the self respect of women in film industry