Eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma has apologized for his terrible blunder in tweeting about legendary director K Balachander’s demise yesterday. Expressing regret over his unresearched tweet, RGV wished the director a speedy recovery.
Following K Balachander’s hospitalization couple of days ago, several unfortunate rumours did many rounds on social media. Based on one such rumour, RGV paid his tribute to the director, and even called him ‘the only true maverick director in Indian cinema’.The doctors at Kauvery Hospitals, where the director is being treated in an ICU, have stated that the director is critical but is showing improvement. 123Telugu.com wishes the legend a speedy recovery.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock