Whenever there is something good going on in terms of films, RGV is one director who always comes ahead and makes a statement. He has done the same once again as he has showered praises on Bollywood star Ritesh Deshmukh.
After knowing that Ritesh is making a big budget Marathi film on Chatrapati Shivaji, RGV took to his twitter and praised the stars saying that the film will become the ultimate pride for Maharastra as Baahubali was for other states.
Meanwhile, RGV is anxiously waiting for the release of his new film Sarkaar which is coming out tomorrow.
Am sure Riteish is doing Shivaji at this large scale only for it to become ultimate pride of Maharashtra like Bahubali for Andhra Pradesh
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) May 11, 2017
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?