Whenever there is something good going on in terms of films, RGV is one director who always comes ahead and makes a statement. He has done the same once again as he has showered praises on Bollywood star Ritesh Deshmukh.
After knowing that Ritesh is making a big budget Marathi film on Chatrapati Shivaji, RGV took to his twitter and praised the stars saying that the film will become the ultimate pride for Maharastra as Baahubali was for other states.
Meanwhile, RGV is anxiously waiting for the release of his new film Sarkaar which is coming out tomorrow.
Am sure Riteish is doing Shivaji at this large scale only for it to become ultimate pride of Maharashtra like Bahubali for Andhra Pradesh
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) May 11, 2017
- Allu Sirish to remake a Malayalam hit
- New scenes to be added to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN strikes $2.5M in US, Enters all-time top 5
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh