Ever since Pawan Kalyan launched the Jana Sena Party, RGV is a busy man. Right from expressing his views on Pawan Kalyan joining politics to trashing Pawan Kalyan’s book ‘ISM’, the filmmaker did not shy away from expressing his opinions.
In an open letter to Pawan Kalyan, RGV slammed ISM for being a non-explanatory book and he also said that Pawan Kalyan is being misguided by the latter’s friend Raju Ravi Tej. RGV, who is an avid reader, quoted works of several influential philosophers and how ‘ISM’ pales in comparison to all those great books.
In the same letter, RGV compared Pawan Kalyan with Bruce Lee and urged him to not get influenced by others. “I feel you share Bruce Lee’s focused intensity and dynamic integrity. Bruce Lee’s style is unique because he refused to be influenced by others. I really wish that you understand that only what you feel yourself, and how you express it yourself will be your own unique philosophy,” RGV said, while talking about Pawan Kalyan.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat