Eccentric genius Ram Gopal Varma is absolutely undeterred by the lukewarm response his latest release, 365 Days, attained after it was released this Friday. The director is already busy shooting a song for ‘Mogali Puvvu’ in the exotic locales of Poland.
Incidentally, RGV is shooting abroad for the first time in six years. Last time RGV shot extensively in a foreign country was for Nithiin starrer Adavi, in which RGV explored the natural beauties of Srilanka. The director then went on to churn out a long list of low budget films, which hardly needed a foreign location.
Mogali Puvvu is a suspense drama which deals with marriage infidelity. The film stars Sachiin Joshi, Meera Chopra and Jakir Hussain in prominent roles. The film’s trailer was released a week ago and as usual, it gained all the attention just like most of RGV’s film trailers.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you