Eccentric genius Ram Gopal Varma is absolutely undeterred by the lukewarm response his latest release, 365 Days, attained after it was released this Friday. The director is already busy shooting a song for ‘Mogali Puvvu’ in the exotic locales of Poland.
Incidentally, RGV is shooting abroad for the first time in six years. Last time RGV shot extensively in a foreign country was for Nithiin starrer Adavi, in which RGV explored the natural beauties of Srilanka. The director then went on to churn out a long list of low budget films, which hardly needed a foreign location.
Mogali Puvvu is a suspense drama which deals with marriage infidelity. The film stars Sachiin Joshi, Meera Chopra and Jakir Hussain in prominent roles. The film’s trailer was released a week ago and as usual, it gained all the attention just like most of RGV’s film trailers.
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
Articles that might interest you