Ram Gopal Varma’s tryst with films set in the underworld backdrop or based on mafia dons seems to be a never ending affair. After the release of Sarkar 3 a couple of months ago, RGV is currently giving finishing touches to the script of yet another underworld film, Rai.
Rai is based on the life of notorious Bangalore-based mafia lord, Muthappa Rai. The film showcases how Muthappa transformed into a good samaritan. Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi plays Muthappa Rai. This film will go on floors in a couple of months.
- Teaser of Suriya’s Gang to be out soon
- Here’s Rajamouli’s favorite film of the year
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi seals its release date
- Sirivennela-Trivikram’s combo strikes with Gaali Vaaluga
- Breezy title for Nithiin’s next?