Ram Gopal Varma’s tryst with films set in the underworld backdrop or based on mafia dons seems to be a never ending affair. After the release of Sarkar 3 a couple of months ago, RGV is currently giving finishing touches to the script of yet another underworld film, Rai.
Rai is based on the life of notorious Bangalore-based mafia lord, Muthappa Rai. The film showcases how Muthappa transformed into a good samaritan. Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi plays Muthappa Rai. This film will go on floors in a couple of months.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date