Ram Gopal Varma’s tryst with films set in the underworld backdrop or based on mafia dons seems to be a never ending affair. After the release of Sarkar 3 a couple of months ago, RGV is currently giving finishing touches to the script of yet another underworld film, Rai.
Rai is based on the life of notorious Bangalore-based mafia lord, Muthappa Rai. The film showcases how Muthappa transformed into a good samaritan. Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi plays Muthappa Rai. This film will go on floors in a couple of months.
- Finally, Regina to make her Bollywood debut
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father