Ram Gopal Varma’s tryst with films set in the underworld backdrop or based on mafia dons seems to be a never ending affair. After the release of Sarkar 3 a couple of months ago, RGV is currently giving finishing touches to the script of yet another underworld film, Rai.
Rai is based on the life of notorious Bangalore-based mafia lord, Muthappa Rai. The film showcases how Muthappa transformed into a good samaritan. Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi plays Muthappa Rai. This film will go on floors in a couple of months.
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Star Hero Says No To Remakes
- Dry run finally ends in Bollywood
Articles that might interest you