Ever since senior Telangana Congress leader V Hanumantha Rao tore up Arjun Reddy’s kissing posters from an RTC bus a couple of days ago, there has been a huge controversy around the movie. The matter turned intense when RGV took potshots at V Hanumantha Rao in a series of Facebook posts.
This afternoon, VHR staged a protest at the censor board office in Hyderabad, demanding immediate removal of the ‘obscene scenes’ in Arjun Reddy. The veteran leader also said that it’s because of people like RGV that Telugu film industry’s image is being spoiled. VHR went on to describe RGV as ‘shameless’ and said that he will soon teach RGV a lesson.
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
Articles that might interest you