Controversies favorite child Ram Gopal Varma has landed himself in yet another controversy. A screenwriter named Nilesh Girkar had approached the Bombay High Court alleging that the story of Sarkar 3, RGV’s upcoming movie featuring Amitabh Bachchan, was penned by him and that RGV didn’t give him due credit in the film’s titles.
Nilesh further alleged that RGV didn’t even pay the entire amount due to him. The court, after verifying Nilesh’s petition, directed RGV to organize a special screening of Sarkar 3 for Nilesh before March 20th, apart from depositing Rs 6.20 lakhs in court as payment settlement amount until the verdict is declared.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you