Controversies favorite child Ram Gopal Varma has landed himself in yet another controversy. A screenwriter named Nilesh Girkar had approached the Bombay High Court alleging that the story of Sarkar 3, RGV’s upcoming movie featuring Amitabh Bachchan, was penned by him and that RGV didn’t give him due credit in the film’s titles.
Nilesh further alleged that RGV didn’t even pay the entire amount due to him. The court, after verifying Nilesh’s petition, directed RGV to organize a special screening of Sarkar 3 for Nilesh before March 20th, apart from depositing Rs 6.20 lakhs in court as payment settlement amount until the verdict is declared.
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office