Controversies favorite child Ram Gopal Varma has landed himself in yet another controversy. A screenwriter named Nilesh Girkar had approached the Bombay High Court alleging that the story of Sarkar 3, RGV’s upcoming movie featuring Amitabh Bachchan, was penned by him and that RGV didn’t give him due credit in the film’s titles.
Nilesh further alleged that RGV didn’t even pay the entire amount due to him. The court, after verifying Nilesh’s petition, directed RGV to organize a special screening of Sarkar 3 for Nilesh before March 20th, apart from depositing Rs 6.20 lakhs in court as payment settlement amount until the verdict is declared.
- Kumari 21F combo’s new film from March
- Rakul would rather be a star than a struggler
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!