It is nothing new for director RGV to land himself in trouble all the time. This time around, a non-bailable warrant has been issued after Ram Gopal Varma in Mumbai after failed to respond to the summons sent to him for over a period of two years.
Going into details, a writer named
Siddiqui Mushtaq Muhsin claims that RGV used his story in the film Agyaat without his intimation and giving due to credit to him. He filed a case and the court has been summoning RGV for a reply but the maverick director has not responded to it from the past two years.
Currently, a fresh hearing will undergo on the 31st of May and we need to see how RGV handles all these.
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections
- Shahid Kapoor Finalised For Arjun Reddy Remake
- KTR appreciates Bharath Ane Nenu