Maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma is known for his radical and unconventional camera angles. This is a trait which is found in almost all his films. But RGV seems to be playing a safe game this time with his upcoming film ‘Boochi’. In an interview given to the Hindu, RGV says that the camera stays steady for about 90% of the time in this movie.
Ram Gopal Varma’s last offering ‘Department’ faced a lot of flak for his ‘rogue methodology’ of film making, where the camera angles induced a migraine in quite a number of viewers. ‘Boochi’ is the Telugu version of the sequel to his 2003 horror film ‘Bhooth’. The movie has J.D.Chakravarthy, Manisha Koirala and Madhu Shalini in key roles and it will be shown in 3D format.
Bhooth did reasonably well when it released many years back, so Ramu is hoping that this 3D sequel earns him success.
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2