RGV has declared yesterday that he is going to file a criminal case against Regional Censor Board Officer Dhanalakshmi and has further stated that he is going to expose the corruption allegations on Dhanlakshmi on TV at 12 pm today.
RGV’s ‘Satya 2’ was troubled a lot before clearing it for release and this has irked RGV who is planning to expose the corruption and harassment of Dhanlakshmi through some sensational revelations which he has gathered. He has denied the rumours that he is doing this as a publicity stunt and confirmed once again that after obtaining the SR number in the Nampally court, his lawyer will hand over the copies of the case to the media.
RGV is hoping that many of the producers who suffered due to the officer will come out in the public and let out their bad experiences along with him so that it will be helpful for the other producers in the coming days.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks