Once known as one of the best directors in the Indian film industry for some of his cult classics, eccentric genius Ram Gopal Varma downgraded himself to making quickies with cheap technical values and lackluster stories. After failing to bounce back into limelight with Telugu films, RGV again shifted his base to Bollywood with Veerappan.
Speaking to a popular national news agency while promoting the film, RGV looked back at what went wrong with him and his films. RGV confessed that he was getting repetitive and working with insane mindset and the same people over these years.
The maverick director also said that he now wants to relook and rejuvenate himself on his Bollywood comeback. The director may soon direct Big B Amitabh in Sarkar 3.
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Kochi Leaves Sunny Leone Shocked
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
Articles that might interest you