Once known as one of the best directors in the Indian film industry for some of his cult classics, eccentric genius Ram Gopal Varma downgraded himself to making quickies with cheap technical values and lackluster stories. After failing to bounce back into limelight with Telugu films, RGV again shifted his base to Bollywood with Veerappan.
Speaking to a popular national news agency while promoting the film, RGV looked back at what went wrong with him and his films. RGV confessed that he was getting repetitive and working with insane mindset and the same people over these years.
The maverick director also said that he now wants to relook and rejuvenate himself on his Bollywood comeback. The director may soon direct Big B Amitabh in Sarkar 3.
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
- Teaser of Rahul’s Howrah Bridge to be out soon
- Star hero debuts as a playback singer
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
Articles that might interest you