Ram Gopal Varma is notorious for his tongue in cheek and controversial tweets that often land him in trouble. But RGV always manages to come out of the controversies unscathed. In his latest interview while promoting Sarkar 3, the director revealed the trick behind his Twitter escapades.
RGV said, “I don’t think people care about what an actor or a director does apart from making a film. They don’t have the time or energy to waste on things that are not related to their day-to-day existence.” Looks like RGV has made complete sense.
- A huge cultural, political movement awaits Rajini, Pawan’s nod
- Massive climax to be highlight of Ajith’s next
- Baahubali2 trailer sets a new milestone
- Nani’s next to be high on comedy
- Popular actor’s wife in race for Mrs India title
Articles that might interest you