Maverick director Ram Gopal Varma’s latest movie, Vangaveeti, is doing well in most centres in the twin Telugu states. During the time he had announced Vangaveeti many months ago, RGV stated that Vangaveeti will be his last movie in Telugu.
In his latest promotional interview to a popular Telugu news channel, RGV stood by his statement and vowed to never direct a film in Telugu again. Post Vangaveeti’s release, RGV will be concentrating on Sarkar 3’s release in Bollywood. The director also has an international project titled Nuclear.
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US