Maverick director Ram Gopal Varma has now set his eyes on the Kannada film industry. After directing the biopic on dreaded smuggler Veerappan as Killing Veerappan in Kannada, Tamil, Hindi and Telugu, RGV is now set to direct yet another Kannada-Telugu bilingual, Appa. The film is based on the life of notorious Bangalore mafia don, Muthappa Rai.
According to the latest reports, RGV has roped in his favorite actor and Kannada Superstar Sudeep to reprise Muthappa’s role on screen. RGV has once stated that he likes the intensity in Sudeep’s eyes and his intense performance. Appa will be commenced soon after RGV finishes Killing Veerappan.
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani