From the past few weeks, he was the center of attraction after he announced his realistic film Vangaveeti. There have been serious opposition from various parties threatening him to stop the film. Now suddenly, latest update reveals that RGV has made a decision to stop making Telugu films after Vangaveeti.
This is not the first time that this has happened. Even after his controversial film Govind Govinda, RGV left Telugu films and set base in Hindi cinema. For a long time he did not make any Telugu film.
Reasons are yet unknown as to why RGV has taken this serious decision and only time will tell whether he really means it or will get back to Tollywood after a gap.
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
Articles that might interest you