Ever since RGV announced that he’s going to make a film with Mohan Babu and Manchu Vishnu in lead roles, there have been plenty of rumours that the director is keen on directing more films in Telugu than Hindi. While RGV himself has never confirmed this news, it certainly looks like the director is in talks with several actors in Telugu.
The latest buzz is that RGV might soon team up with Dr.Rajasekhar. The duo apparently met few days ago in Hyderabad and during the course of their interaction, they decided to work together. If all goes well, this film might go on sets later this year. We’ll have to wait and see what exactly RGV has in store this time.
On the other hand, it’s been quite a long time since Dr Rajasekhar has been in news. His last noticeable appearance was in ‘Mahankali’ in which he played the lead role and couple of other films are yet to release.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23