RGV, who has so far directed and produced films, has sung a song for the first time in his career. Buzz is that he has sung a song for the Telugu version of his upcoming film The Attacks of 26/11. The Telugu version has been titled as 26/11 India Pai Daadi..The song is titled as Netthuti Ruchi Marigindhi and it’ll be used as a promotional song. Apparently, music director Amar convinced RGV to give it a shot and he was mesmerized by the way RGV sang the song. The film is based on the terrorist attacks on Mumbai in 2008 and RGV has stated that the film will showcase everything which occurred on that night where hundreds of citizens lost their lives. Nana Patekar has played one of the lead roles as Police commissioner in the film and RGV has reportedly made the film with a budget of Rs 25 crores. The film will release on March 1 and the Telugu version will release shortly after that.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking openin
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many