Ram Gopal Varma’s cinematic journey in 2016 began with Killing Veerappan, which released on January 1st. This biopic, based on the life of dreaded sandalwood smuggler Veerappan, starred Kannada Superstar Shivrajkumar and Sandeep Bharadwaj and had a decent run in Karnataka but was a disappointing venture in Telugu.
Now, RGV is reshooting several scenes of Killing Veerappan to release it in Bollywood. The Hindi version features Lisa Ray, who sizzled alongside Mahesh Babu in Takkari Donga, reprising Parul Yadav’s role from the original. The film’s shooting is going on in Mumbai and it will release on May 27th.
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you