‘Vodka With Varma’, a book written by film critic turned lyricist Sira Sri, is being sold at unusual places in Hyderabad. After the book was launched last week, the catchy title seems to have inspired quite a few wine shop owners in the city. No wonder, the book has been put on display and also for sale in few wine shops. RGV was pleasantly surprised at this development and he posted a picture of the wine shop where his book is being sold and tweeted, “Vodka with varma pusthakaanni wine shopullo ammuthunnaranta (They are selling ‘Vodka with Varma’ in wine shops).” Perhaps, this is the first time a book is being sold in this manner. In the past, RGV had written a book ‘Naa Ishtam’ which turned out to be a bestseller and his columns regularly appear in a leading newspaper in the South.
- Is Pawan Kalyan bidding goodbye to films?
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture