Maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma’s daughter, Revathi Varma, is going to get married to her fiancé Pranav on August 15th. The two of them were engaged sometime back and the wedding will now take place in a very private and low key manner.
Sources say that very few film industry people will be present at the wedding.
Contrary to his ‘anti-family man’ image, RGV is said to have a very good rapport with his daughter. In fact, S.S.Rajamouli even tweeted about it at the time of the engagement. “Had the pleasure/previlage of watching @RGVzoomin playing a dutiful father at revathi’s reception. What a sight!!!! Ha ha ha ha”, read the ace director’s tweet.
We wish Revathi and Pranav the very best for a bright and happy future.
- Manchu Manoj Nominates Five Celebs For A Noble Cause
- Bunny Praises His Favourite Music Director
- Actor Ram hits out at Chalapati Rao
- Interview : Vennela Kishore – Keshava has taken my career to the next level
- Tollywood beauty all set to debut in Kollywood
Articles that might interest you