Maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma’s next offering, ‘Department’ , has all the makings of a cult classic. The presence of A grade actors, innovative camera angles and a hard hitting story line are all major attractions for the film. Add RGV’s trademark style of narration to the mix and you have a potent combination. Telugu stars Rana Daggubati and Lakshmi Manchu are a part of the project and they are pegging their hopes on the movie to give a boost to their Bollywood careers.
‘Department’ is a gritty cop drama and the film has Amitabh Bachchan and Sanjay Dutt in the lead roles.The movie is all set for a release this May.
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani
- Date locked for Kaala’s teaser?