Maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming police thriller ‘Department’ will hit the screens in February. The movie’s central theme deals with the nexus between the Police Department and the Mafia. Amitabh Bachchan will be seen in the role of a powerful politician. Sanjay Dutt and Rana Daggubati are essaying the roles of cops.
The talented Lakshmi Manchu is playing the role of Sanjay Dutt’s wife. The movie is going to be a hardcore thriller with some riveting action sequences, say the unit members. Already, a couple of the top stars were injured while taking part in some tough sequences.
Abhimanyu Singh, who gained a lot of acclaim for his extremely evil portrayal of Bukka Reddy in Raktha Charithra, will be seen in another villainous role in this movie.
The movie will most probably take off from where RGV’s earlier films like ‘Company’ and ‘D’ ended.
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
Articles that might interest you