Maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming police thriller ‘Department’ will hit the screens in February. The movie’s central theme deals with the nexus between the Police Department and the Mafia. Amitabh Bachchan will be seen in the role of a powerful politician. Sanjay Dutt and Rana Daggubati are essaying the roles of cops.
The talented Lakshmi Manchu is playing the role of Sanjay Dutt’s wife. The movie is going to be a hardcore thriller with some riveting action sequences, say the unit members. Already, a couple of the top stars were injured while taking part in some tough sequences.
Abhimanyu Singh, who gained a lot of acclaim for his extremely evil portrayal of Bukka Reddy in Raktha Charithra, will be seen in another villainous role in this movie.
The movie will most probably take off from where RGV’s earlier films like ‘Company’ and ‘D’ ended.
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans