Eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming multilingual film, Killing Veerapan, is in its post production phase. Starring Kannada actor Shivaraj Kumar in the lead role, the film is based on the deadly encounter which led to the killing of the notorious smuggler Veerappan.
As per the latest update, the makers are planning to release the film in the first week of November. The audio will be unveiled in the third week of October. Delhi based theater artist named Sandeep Bhardwaj plays the Veerappan’s role in the film. The film will simultaneously release in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you