It is already well known that Raj Kumar’s son and Kannada superstar, Siva Rajkumar, will be playing the lead role in the film. As soon as the poster went viral, there was a huge roar in the Kannada media and every channel started promoting this flick.
‘Killing Veerappan’ traces the story of the man who shot the dreaded sandalwood smuggler, Veerappan, few years ago. RGV’s announcement of the film gained much prominence in the wake of the recent encounter of the red sanders smugglers in the Seshachalam Forests.
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!
- Pellichoopulu’s Hindi Remake Set In Gujarat