It is already well known that Raj Kumar’s son and Kannada superstar, Siva Rajkumar, will be playing the lead role in the film. As soon as the poster went viral, there was a huge roar in the Kannada media and every channel started promoting this flick.
‘Killing Veerappan’ traces the story of the man who shot the dreaded sandalwood smuggler, Veerappan, few years ago. RGV’s announcement of the film gained much prominence in the wake of the recent encounter of the red sanders smugglers in the Seshachalam Forests.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you