Ram Gopal Varma’s Kannada-Telugu bilingual, ‘Killing Veerappan’, will be launched tomorrow in Bangalore on the eve of legendary Kannada actor Raj Kumar’s birthday. It is already well known that Raj Kumar’s son and Kannada superstar, Siva Rajkumar, will be playing the lead role in the film.
‘Killing Veerappan’ traces the story of the man who shot the dreaded sandalwood smuggler, Veerappan, few years ago. RGV’s announcement of the film gained much prominence in the wake of the recent encounter of the red sanders smugglers in the Seshachalam Forests.
More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed shortly.
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
Articles that might interest you