Maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma will use anyone and everyone to publicize his films. His controversial statements are aimed at generating buzz for his projects. For his latest movie, ‘Satya 2’, RGV targeted the rowdies and factionists of Andhra Pradesh.
On publicity posters put up at the audio function of ‘Satya 2’, RGV posted these lines ” Seema factionists nasinchaaru kanuka, Vijayawada Rowdys dikkulekunda poyaru kanuka, Hyderbad Goondas inkemi dobbinchukoleru kanuka, Satya 2 vastunnadu”.
The audio launch of Satya 2 is going to take place at N Convention in Hyderabad today evening. Rajamouli and Prabhas are expected to attend the event along with Puri Jagan and a number of other guests.
Well, we don’t know how the Seema factionists, Vijayawada rowdies and Hyderabad Goondas will react to RGV’s statement. But let us hope they are not too hurt by his words.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release