RGV is back again with another gangster film and this time he has based on the concept that there’s no end to crime. The film titled Satya has Sharwanand in lead role and Anaika Soti, Anjali Gupta and Amitriyaan Patil are the lead actresses. The film’s first look and a new trailer were launched yesterday in Hyderabad. Talking about the film, RGV said, “I respect rowdies a lot. My career wouldn’t have flourished had there been no rowdies. In 1998, I made Satya based on the underworld in Bombay. There’s no end to crime and it resurrects in some form or the other from time to time.
The film is about one such person who took the path of crime. I’m not encouraging crime or violence, but I’m more interested to find out why people go down that path.” Sumanth Kumar Reddy has produced the film. Vikas Saraf is the cinematographer and the music has been scored by Nitin and Sanjeev Darshan. The film is expected to hit the screens in July.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon