RGV is back again with another gangster film and this time he has based on the concept that there’s no end to crime. The film titled Satya has Sharwanand in lead role and Anaika Soti, Anjali Gupta and Amitriyaan Patil are the lead actresses. The film’s first look and a new trailer were launched yesterday in Hyderabad. Talking about the film, RGV said, “I respect rowdies a lot. My career wouldn’t have flourished had there been no rowdies. In 1998, I made Satya based on the underworld in Bombay. There’s no end to crime and it resurrects in some form or the other from time to time.
The film is about one such person who took the path of crime. I’m not encouraging crime or violence, but I’m more interested to find out why people go down that path.” Sumanth Kumar Reddy has produced the film. Vikas Saraf is the cinematographer and the music has been scored by Nitin and Sanjeev Darshan. The film is expected to hit the screens in July.
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Here’s what Balakrishna will play when he turns 60
- All eyes on Achari America Yatra’s trailer
- Interview : Krishnam Raju- Marriage is definitely on Prabhas’s mind