Maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘The Attacks of 26/11’, being dubbed as his ‘comeback’ film. is gearing up for a big release this Friday. The movie has generated a lot of buzz and the inside info seems promising. The film chronicles the deadly attacks carried out against the city of Mumbai on 26th November in 2008.
‘The Attacks of 26/11’ will have a simultaneous release in Hindi and Telugu. Dubbing work for the Telugu version has already been completed and the film has received an A Rating from the censor board.
Nana Patekar will be seen as the Police Commissioner of Mumbai while Sanjeev Jaiswal will be seen as the dreaded terrorist Ajmal Kasab.
- Cheli combo all set to materialize again?
- Prabhas reveals the film that inspired him to become an actor
- Jai Simha, Gang & Rangula Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections
- Agnyaathavaasi’s week 1 Krishna & Guntur collections
- MLA locks its release date?