Maverick director Ram Gopal Varma, who always creates hype and hysteria before every release of his film, has decided to go a simple way this time around. His latest film, The Attacks of 26/11 has been completed without any hype and is now set for release. This is the first time when RGV’s film has been shot under such low profile and also starred mostly new comers.
Speaking about this particular move RGV said “I have not made this film for any business reasons. I was absolutely shocked to see the after effects of the attacks, and this film is only a small way of my tribute to those who lost their lives, in the most dreaded terrorist attacks India has ever seen”. The Attacks of 26/11 will simultaneously be released in Hindi and Telugu on the 1st of March.
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
Articles that might interest you