Richa Gangopadhyay is one of the most successful heroines down south with good number of hits to her credit. She was last seen in ‘Mirchi’ which was a super hit and she is right now eagerly waiting for the release of ‘Bhai’.
Here is some news which comes across as a shock to many of her fans. Richa has decided to take a break from acting to pursue her studies in USA. She has had a dream debut with ‘Leader’ in 2008 and since then, she has been doing films continuously in Kannada, Tamil and Telugu film industries. She admitted that, she is in the peak of her career right now and had deeply thought about her decision multiple times before getting in to a conclusion to take a break.
She has also clarified that, she is not quitting films and will be back in action once she is done with her studies and promised to her fans that she will be in touch with them through twitter. She also took the opportunity to thank each one of them who have worked with her.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon