After a brief hiatus from Telugu films, Richa seems to have made a strong comeback. She’s currently acting in Prabhas’s upcoming film tentatively titled Varadhi. Koratala Siva is directing the film and Prabhas, Anushka and Richa are playing lead roles. The latest buzz in the industry is that Richa Gangopadhyay has been approached for Venkatesh’s upcoming film in Meher Ramesh’s director. Although her presence in the film hasn’t been officially confirmed, there’s a strong buzz that the director is in talks with the actress. Venkatesh and Richa had earlier acted together in P Vasu’s Nagavalli. Gopi Mohan and Kona Venkat had written the script and Venkatesh is reportedly extremely happy with the output of the script. This film is touted to be an action drama with a lot of humour. More details are awaited about this film which will go on floors in January.
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US