Traditional beauty Richa Gangopadhyay will soon be joining Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Kajal Aggarwal for the film ‘Sir Osthara’. The movie is being directed by Parasuram and the first schedule is going to begin on June 16th in Ooty. The principal actress will be Kajal and Richa will be the second heroine. Apparently, the script requires two good actresses and that is where Richa’s name was proposed.
Ashwini Dutt is the producer of this movie and Thaman is scoring the music.
- 2 Countries’ audio to be out shortly
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party’s shooting underway in Rajahmundry
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran